We are approaching a time when your business will have to manage the needs and behaviours of four different generations all at once. And make no mistake, each generation behaves very differently. Baby boomers are natural leaders. Generation X are resilient and cautious. Generation Y are relaxed and instinctively creative. But what can you do to get the best out of each group? And how can you maintain harmony at the same time? This insightful seminar, led by Russell Beck, Impellam's Head of Consulting, uses the latest research to help you understand:
• What defines each generation
• The political, social and technological factors behind their contrasting behaviours
• How they behave at work, and their strengths and weaknesses
• Potential areas of conflict
• How you can successfully manage a generationally diverse workforce
You'll leave with answers to questions that will become increasingly pivotal to the prosperity of your business.