This is an advanced LinkedIn workshop for small businesses based in Cheshire
In order to attend this workshop you will already have and regularly use your LinkedIn profile to publish content, but need help to improve your activity to create more customers for your business.
By learning how to apply a combination of psychology, branding application and focused business acumen, you will radically improve your performance, both on Linkedin and in your day to day business life.
It is about the social, not the platform and how to have your network see you as a "High Value Individual".
This workshop is taught by Neil Simpson, one of the UK's most notable Linkedin Trainers and features insight and instruction unavailable on any other course.
This half-day workshop is not suitable for beginners.
Areas of Focus Include:
- How to initiate, nurture and capitalise upon relationships on the LinkedIn platform.
- How to re-start old or weak connections, which can be the most valuable part of your network
- How to turn connections into customers
- Creating a system that will form good habits in making the most of your network
- How to connect with people you might think are out of your networking League
- Creating content that will increase your reach, engagement and influence
- Engineering likability and trust