The Henry Royce Institute, supported by its founding Partners and UK government, is focused on accelerating the commercialisation of materials innovation, by directly supporting startups, spin-outs, SMEs and large corporates, with advice, expertise and facilities access. The Royce Materials Accelerator Forum 2018 is a significant milestone in this mission. It is the first in a series of events bringing together the SMEs leading materials innovation in the UK, with a number of funders, advisors and supporters.
Delegates can expect:
• An overview of support available through the Royce for business innovation and growth
• Information on future opportunities for funding from the Royce and external bodies
• Success stories from established and growing materials-focused startups
• One-to-one sessions to explore your materials opportunities and challenges with the Royce
• Insights on the materials research and development landscapes, and opportunities for business
The Royce Materials Accelerator Forum 2018 is a forum dedicated to supporting UK materials entrepreneurs, startups and SMEs. It will connect businesses with funders, technical expertise and Royce facilities, in order to support innovation.
The event format will include:
• 130 delegates (free to attend)
• AM: Plenary sessions sharing insight and successful stories of materials innovation and business growth
• PM: Breakout sessions held around campus to focus on Health and Biomedical, Mobility and Electrification, and Funding and Knowledge Transfer
• Networking: on arrival, at lunch and post event
• One-to-one: for further information on Royce facilities access and support