Hiring talented employees | Building your leadership capability | Accessing customers in new markets | Accessing the right combination of finance | Navigating infrastructure
Ambitions for the growth of your business?
Join Alliance Manchester Business School and a panel of entrepreneurs and scale-up experts to address the challenges faced by scaling-up businesses and how successful North West companies are addressing barriers to growth.
The event will be joined by Sherry Coutu CBE, author of The Scale-Up Report on UK Economic Growth, to discuss the scale-up journey and how business schools, universities and growth hubs have a crucial role working with scaling business leaders to foster talent and generate opportunities at home and abroad.
Event attendees will also have the chance to learn more about The Scale Up Forum, a new initiative establishing a peer-to-peer network of ambitious scale-up businesses supported by Alliance Manchester Business School.
- Sherry Coutu, author of the 2015 The Scale-Up Report on UK Economic Growth
- Lawrence Jones, founder and CEO, UKFast
- Apadmi, the UK's leading mobile app developer
- Christian Stephenson, Crawford Healthcare, winner of the 2017 UK Export Excellence award for its successful US growth strategy
- Andy Tong, Deloitte, author of the Scale-Up Challenge
- Joseph Lampel, Eddie Davies Professor of Enterprise and Innovation Management, Alliance Manchester Business School
- Professor Luke Georghiou, Deputy President and Deputy Vice-Chancellor, The University of Manchester