Are you interested in securing funding to help your business grow?
Would your business benefit from practical support to become ‘investment-ready’?
The Skills and Growth Company in partnership with the British Business Bank invite you to join us for a lunchtime presentation on the practical support available to improve your chances of securing finance and the government-backed lending schemes available through the British Business Bank. The British Business Bank is 100% Government owned, but independently managed and work with private sector partners to enable smaller businesses to access more finance.
The Skills and Growth Company, Access 2 Finance Service
• Assisting in developing an ‘investment-ready’ business plan
• Presenting financial information to support funding applications
• Assessing the business and ensuring the most appropriate form of finance is requested
• Explaining different financial products and options, helping you reach an ‘informed’ decision
British Business Bank, The Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund
• The Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund (NPIF) provides over £400m of investment to boost small and medium business (SME) growth in the North of England
• NPIF is supported by the European Regional Development Fund and provides commercially focussed finance through Microfinance, Debt and Equity Finance funds
• NPIF is a collaboration between the British Business Bank and ten Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) in the North West, Yorkshire, the Humber and Tees Valley
Frank Olsen Furniture, successful recipient of NPIF
Panel Discussion with Q & A
13:00-14.00 Networking Lunch
During the networking lunch there will be the opportunity to have an initial meeting with a range of funding and business support specialists.